Bel Essence All-Natural Anti-Wrinkle Treatment - Intensive Anti Aging, Facial Lift Skin Care Formula - 1.5oz




Price from $59.95


  • Reduces the appearance of facial wrinkles and fine lines. The top choice for naturally reversing the appearance of aging
  • 100% All-Natural. Provides your skin the nutrition it needs to support a healthy, youthful appearance and retain moisture balance.
  • Nutrient rich - provides essential vitamins A, B, D and E, fatty acids and omega 3's which help rejuvenate the skin and support healthy skin regeneration
  • Contains antioxidants that help protect the skin and prevent & reverse aging and skin damage. With continued use, helps eliminate fine lines and wrinkles
  • Helps your skin maintain its natural moisture balance - 1.5oz per jar - Apply before bed


THE PROOF IS IN - IT WORKS
OH BOY, I tried this product a month ago and WOWEE. JUST WENT TO reorder and it is out of stock. I guess it is pretty amazing since it is sold out. I really love this and it is a little more thick than most creams but it does spread very nicely. I see after one month my lines above my lips are especially improved and the lines below are much better as I think my C-PAP chin guard is forcing my sagging skin up when sleeping as I wake up with folds that take a few hrs to dissipate. Can't wait til it is back in stock. I use it with other creams and have not tried the Neutrogena yet. I apply it alone and more than half the time with the other creams I have.



My new "go to" face cream

I thought it was necessary to let you know what I thought about my purchase. Well I love it!!! I love how it smells, how it feels, but mostly how good it works! I have used so many products in the past (Estee Lauder, Murad, etc.) and this is my favorite by far. I am 55 yrs. old with a fair complexion and when I was young we lived at the lake during the summers and needless to say the sun took it's toll on my skin. I also live in Indiana and we have just gone through one of the coldest, most harsh winters I can remember and I honestly was surprised with the changes I have seen since I started using this!! My 30 year daughter loves to go through all my bottles of creams when she comes over to see if there is anything new that she likes and when she tried this one she was very impressed as well.
Anyhow I can't tell you how happy I am to have finally found something that not only works, but isn't full of chemicals. It will be my go to cream from now on. The only reason I could think of that I would buy anything else is because I don't always remember to order what I need in time and may have to have something else to hold me over until I can get more. 




Really Love this Moisturizer

Review from a 56 year old fair skinned woman with dry skin.
As I've been getting older, I wear less makeup (foundation), so I need a good moisturizer.
I've been using this product for a few weeks and have been very impressed. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated all day.
There has been no problems with any breakouts, even with using it more than once a day.
It also works well when I have mixed it with some foundation for smoother coverage.