Cellex-C Advanced-c Skin Tightening Cream, Professional Formulation, 60 ml


$81.95 FREE Shipping


  • Skin Tightening Cream
  • Dramatically Reduces The Visible Signs Of Aging
  • Resveretrol;Grape Seed Extract;L-Ergothioneine
  • Reduces The Signs Of Aging-Fine Lines,Wrinkles,Age Spots And Sagging Skin
  • Anti Oxidant;Will Help Increase Elasticity



This cream is just awesome

I cant say enough about this crème. Only a little bit is needed on the face so the jar will last a long time. This cream gave me immediately results. Like overnight, my mom came up to visit me over the holidays and started using the small amount I had remaining in my old jar, she feel in love with it, I could really see a healthy glow to her face from one day to the next, she asked me "is it me or is this some good stuff". So I purchased another jar and well she took it back to Florida. LOL! Cant say no to mom, so I purchased another jar, its pretty pricey but I don't mind paying for something that works. It really does what it says and that's not always easy to find in a beauty product. All of the cellex-c products I have used have been pretty good but this one is the main one that I do not want to run out of. I use it on my face neck about 4-5 times a week so this jar easily last me about 5-6 months.



A definite must have!

I have used various Cellex-C products for a few years. This one does it all! Tightens, brightens, reduces wrinkles and more. I am addicted to great skin and the many tricks to get it. Along with Cellex-c Skin Tightening Cream, I use Clarisonic, a toner to get your skin back to proper ph after cleansing and a new trick I have learnt...don't wash your face in the morning. We spend all night building a protective layer just to wash it off in the morning. My face is actually less oily all day because it is not trying to recover. Just splash off your face. I still dab on a toner and use morning anti-aging products. Cellex-C Advanced-c Skin Tightening Cream, Professional Formulation, 60 mlCellex-C Enchancers Hydra 5 B-Complex--/1OZ Also I love anything with hyaluranic acid. This plumps your skin and helps all your expensive products be even more effective.



This Vit-C Cream is great!

Cellex-C cream works! The vitamin-c can sting a bit on the first application, but the results are worth it. After just a few weeks application (at night) my skin is luminous. Sunspots fade away with the dead skin cells and leave a very youthful glow. I only use half the moisturizer I used to. Wrinkles disappeared or minimized, even the deep one between my eyebrows.